Johnson & Johnson oferece oportunidade de trabalho para Analista de Social CRM
A Johnson & Johnson oferece oportunidade de trabalho para Analista de Social CRM , em SP, conforme descrição a seguir:
Subject Matter Expert of Social Media Programs: Acts as the primary liaison between Consumer Care and internal partners Digital and Mkt to develop strategy on how CCC fits into a given initiative’s marketing objectives and execution plans. Business Team Liaison for social media initiatives. Serves as a LATAM subject matter expert on social media programs and any other activation related with social media.
- Proactively ensures consumer feedback, issues, trends, insights and opportunities are shared and understood by business partners.
- Connection with CCC teams (Global, Regional and Local): guarantee alignment with global objectives and initiatives, guarantee processes and activities alignment, best practices sharing and regional harmonization.
- Crisis Process: primary liaison between Business partners and 3rd-party vendors to guarantee crisis monitoring with periodical updates related to J&J digital assets and traditional communication channels.
- Business Relations: primary liaison with Business partners to build and implement annual relationship plan aligned with strategies of the main brands.
- Connection with Operations: Supports activation of social media initiatives at 3rd-party vendor for seamless integration of projects and initiatives into Operations.
Education and Experience
Understanding of social media space
Consumer focus and fanatical service ethic
Minimum 5 years of work experience
Minimum 3 years of contact center experience / Social CRM
Language Requirements: English required (fluent-mandatory) and Spanish (intermediate)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive behaviour
- Ability to manage requirements of multiple stakeholders and deal with all organizational levels effectively
- Strong analytical ability, comfortable with query and spreadsheet tools
- Evidence of ability to think beyond the “givens”
- Ability to manage people, build relationships and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to quickly changing situations with agility – sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced and continually changing environment
Os interessados deverão enviar os CVs para o email : firstname.lastname@example.org