Rhodia oferece oportunidade de trabalho para Coordenadora de Comunicação Interna
Rhodia oferece oportunidade de trabalho para Coordenadora de Comunicação Interna, conforme descrição a seguir:
This position establishes a unified internal communication within the Region. The main goal is to contribute to build up a good corporate environment which motivates and engages all different teams in the company, facilitating the fulfilling of the businesses objectives in Latin America.
This position works very close to Businesses, Sites, Functions and commercial offices in Latin America with the objective to cascade strategic information.
As responsible for community relations, this position also works to establish a respectful and transparent relationship between company and community members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Internal Communications
- Define and implement internal communication’s strategy, goals and operational plans in accordance to Business, Functions, Sites and offices in LA ;
- Coordinate Internal Communication activities in the following locations: Latin American headquarter in São Paulo (Cenesp), Paulínia (Chemical), Santo André (Textile), São Bernardo (Engineering Plastics), Curitiba (SBS), Brotas (SES), Itatiba (Chemical), Taboão da Serra (Chemical) and offices in Argentina, Mexico and Colombia;
- Manage regional deployment of corporate strategic themes, such as Solvay’s culture, ambition, excellence programs, among others;
- Develop internal informative events for top and middle management;
- Manage Internal Communication headcount (one person) who is located in the site of Santo André and 3 interns.
- Edit and manage internal publications and communication tools (intranet, printed magazine, news wall, informative)
- Identify good stories in the region aiming to promote the Group on the global communication channels
- Develop internal campaigns for all industrial sites and areas in Latin America
2) Press Relations and Crisis
- Give support to the LA communication director on the identification of corporate stories and approaches to promote the Group and Rhodia in the press;
- Provide operational support on the internal communication documents in case of crisis.
- University degree in Journalism; post-graduation in Communication or Marketing.
- Fluent in English (Verbal / Written). Spanish language is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in internal communication
- Previous experience in Press Relations
- Project Management skills, Team Management skills, Ability to establish relationships, initiative
Os currículos devem ser encaminhados para Daniele Patroni: email@example.com